Please join us for an authentic Sichuan luncheon with sought-after keynote speaker, Janese Murray, as she takes us on a transformative journey of Empowerment and Allyship. Janese will use experiential learning, personal reflection and facilitated dialogue to engage the head (learning), the heart (self-examination) and the hands (commitment to action), as she presents a workshop focused on Empowerment and Allyship, while we explore a diverse Sichuan family-stye menu.
After this luncheon, attendees will:
• Have an increased awareness of the importance of allyship
• Have a deep understanding of the different levels of allyship (ally, accomplice, co-conspirator)
• Understand how to building the capacity and capability to show up for others
• Be able to navigate intent and impact
• Be empowered to make a personal commitment to practice allyship
• Have experienced a new Sichuan bistro, which was founded by a urban visionary focused on cuisine and community.
It is not enough to recognize a need for DEI. The DEI “space” needs active participation from individuals to be successful. Allyship provides a venue for those in the commercial real estate industry to embrace DEI and helps to create a more inclusive and thriving environment for all stakeholders.
Inclusion Impact Consulting
CREWBaltimore Members - $75
Non-Members - $95
*Registration for this event closes COB July 18th, 2023.
Tea Horse Sichuan Bistro
8450 Baltimore National Pike,
Ellicott City, MD 21043
Google Maps Link
*Free Parking onsite
CREWBaltimore cancellation policy: CREWBaltimore events have a 72-hour cancellation policy. Cancellations received with 72 hours’ notice will receive a full refund. After the deadline, you may transfer your registration, but it must be the same registration type/rate (member to member or guest to guest). Cancelled registrations may not be applied to a future event.