With more than 120 members, CREWBaltimore promotes the business interests and professional advancement of women in all disciplines of the commercial real estate industry by providing educational and networking opportunities and contributing resources to support the local community.
As part of CREW Network
, the industry’s premier networking coalition, CREWBaltimore is dedicated to transforming the commercial real estate industry by advancing women globally. CREW Network’s membership of nearly 10,000 professionals in 74 major global markets represents all aspects of commercial real estate—providing our members with direct access to real estate professionals across all geographies and disciplines. CREW members specialize in diverse areas of real estate including development, law, leasing, financing, banking, architecture, construction, and consulting.
CREWBaltimore strives to:
- Attract and retain members from all disciplines of the real estate industry.
- Recruit members that add to the professional, racial and cultural diversity of the organization.
- Provide educational and professional programs on a regular basis that provide members with networking opportunities.
- Encourage and support women real estate professionals in attaining their goals.
- Encourage our members to be a force for activism and involvement in our communities.
- Support the mission of CREW Network and CREW Network Foundation