2017 CREWBaltimore Update
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Welcome CREWBaltimore members to our 32nd year in Baltimore. I look forward to serving as your president in 2017.
Goals for the Year
Again this year, we have three main goals for CREWBaltimore:
- CREW FIRST! - Continue to think CREW First! Utilize CREW Biz and the tools within our new and improved website to continue to do business with CREW members. Focus on the relationships that are built within our organization.
- MEMBERSHIP - Grow our chapter's membership to 150 members, while remaining in alignment with our bylaws and the CREW Network gold standard.
- FOUNDATION - CREW Foundation provides scholarships to real estate students and ground breaking research on the wage gap and the C-Suite gap. CREWBaltimore Outreach Committee has facilitated the award of $30,000 locally in scholarship funding to young women in university level education programs. When you register online for a CREW event, simply add any amount to the Greatest Needs Fund CREWBaltimore Campaign. No amount is too small. It all adds up to make a big difference. Thank you. Our goal for CREW Foundation is to hit the chapter tri-fecta for the second year in a row!
- 100% Board participation
- $1,000 chapter donation to Foundation
- 50% member participation (No amount is too small!)
CREWBaltimore delivers content-rich programs that are informative and promote member to member business. We take pride in all the events we host each year. I encourage you to attend one of our Luncheons, CREW Connect gatherings, Construction Tours and Happy Hours. Please visit our website for the full calendar year of events. We know how valuable your time is so we hope you find value in our events. Remember to think, CREW First!
By participating in one of our committees, members are able to experience the utmost benefit of their membership. You're making connections and building relationships while helping CREWBaltimore achieve its goals. If you are interested in joining a committee, please contact me, Amy.Lacock@am.jll.com or President Elect Karyn Tasker at email@example.com . You can also contact the committee chairs directly.
In closing, I look forward to an inspiring year of programs and events with CREWBaltimore. Please continue to think CREW First when the need for a professional service comes about, or you are asked to make a recommendation, or you are looking for a firm to partner with across the world. Remember we are an international organization with a lot of resources.
Please feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions, comments, concerns. My door is always open and my phone is always on!
Amy M. Lacock
Vice President, Group Manager
Jones Lang LaSalle