By joining CREWBaltimore and the entirety of CREW Network, you are advancing your career and supporting the success of women in commercial real estate.
CREWBaltimore strives to attract and retain members:
- From all disciplines of the real estate industry
- That add to the professional, racial, and cultural diversity of the organization
- Who will engage in educational and professional programs and networking on a regular basis
- Committed to encouragement and support of women real estate professionals in attaining their goals.
Annual CREWBaltimore Member Benefits include:
- Access to prominent speakers at general meetings
- Special seminars and networking sessions
- Ability to develop relationships across a multitude of CRE disciplines
- Construction tours of prominent local projects
- Access to Member-only events
- Discounted pricing to CREW Network Conventions and Leadership Summits
- Access to leading Industry research
Every CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of both the CREWBaltimore Chapter and CREW Network. We welcome all industry leaders who meet the following requirements:
- Employment: The individual must be currently employed in a full-time professional position in one or more of the qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE), or employed in a field that offers a product/service to the commercial real estate industry.
- CREWBaltimore has five (5) membership categories: Full, Associate, Affiliate, Public Sector, and Student.
- Engagement: Prospective applicants must attend one (1) open meeting within a twelve-month period
- Recommendation: Applicants must be sponsored by a CREWBaltimore member and be approved by the CREWBaltimore Board of Directors. Here is copy of the Sponsor Form.
- You will be required to upload your sponsor form and resume/bio.
Questions about your eligibility for membership?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.