Extensive experience in project management, administration, capital programming, procurement and real estate. Responsible for the overall vision of and short- and long-term planning projects/programs for Baltimore/Washington International (BWI) and Martin State Airports (MTN).
- Manage multiple planning and real estate contracts for BWI/MTN; $2 million annual authority.
- Manage BWI Master Plan/Airport Layout Plan updates and technical airside, landside and terminal planning studies.
- Oversee management of real estate contract services performed to acquire, dispose, assess, appraise, survey and lease airport owned property.
- Manage six employees ranging from Senior Project Manager to Administrative Assistant.
- Prepare budgets; authorize and monitor capital/operational expenditures.
- Establish and enforce policies regarding contractual authority.
- Generate annual capital requests for BWI and MTN planning/real estate projects.
- Served on multiple selection panels; awarded over $60 million in contract authority since 2000.